D’Art for Art Call for Donations!
March 1, 2017 – June 30, 2017 all-day
Calling all artists! We hope that you will join us in our mission and donate a piece of your art in support of Crooked Tree Arts Center. The proceeds from D’Art for Art help support the year-round programs of CTAC, including exhibitions, classes, school tours, and scholarships for youth.
D’Art Donation Deadlines:
- If you have a digital image of your artwork, you can submit it through CaFE (CallForEntry.org) by Friday, June 30. The artwork itself should then be delivered to CTAC (Petoskey or Traverse City) by Thursday, July 13 by 4:00 PM.
- If you do not have a digital image, please deliver artwork to either CTAC Petoskey or Traverse City by Friday, June 23.
- If you need to make other arrangements, please call (231) 347-4337.
D’Art donating artists receive:
- D’Art Artists Catalog: full color catalog, includes image of donation, along with contact information and up to 3 gallery listings where you exhibit. CTAC prints 1,500 copies each year. The D’Art Artist Catalog is given to each guest at the event, the donating artists and in our galleries year-round.
- Donating artists and a guest, are invited to attend the Preview Wine Tasting on Wednesday, July 19.
- Special “D’Art Artist” rates on any CTAC professional development lectures.
- Two tickets to a Swirl of their choice for the 2017-18 season.
- $25 discount when you sign up or renew your Artist Directory page on CTAC’s website.
Click here to donate to D’Art for Art via callforentry.org.
CTAC uses CAFE (CallforEntry.org)a free, online service for artists for all calls for entry, including D’Art for Art call for donations. Should you have any questions about this process, please do not hesitate to contact Lucy Blythe or Megan DeWindt at (231) 347-4337.
For more information about D’Art for Art.